Expectations of Cadets
You will be expected to:
• dress smartly and wear appropriate uniform when attending cadet evenings and other events
• adhere to force policy on dress and personal appearance at work, which covers hair, facial hair, jewellery, cosmetics and tattoos
• supply your own plain black shoes/boots which must be worn with black socks
• attend a weekly district meeting held on a Wednesday evening and volunteer for additional activities that may take place at evenings and weekends
• be punctual at all times and inform the cadet manager if delayed for any reason.
• participate in no acts likely to bring discredit on either the South Yorkshire Police Volunteer Cadets or South Yorkshire Police
• successfully pass Force vetting procedures and a probationary period.