Something else

Date published: 07 March 2018 16:12

To report someone missing

Call 101 and make a report of a missing person to the call taker.

If there is an immediate risk to the person or the public dial 999.

To tell us about a Road Traffic Collision

Not all Road Traffic Collisions need to be reported to the police.

Click here for more information on when to contact the police following a collision.

To tell us about antisocial behaviour

See our antisocial behaviour page to find out more about what can be reported and the right person to report to.

To tell us about a civil dispute

Police should be called in relation to a civil dispute only if a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate danger.

Click here for more information on civil disputes.

To report fraud

If you have been a victim of fraud, please report online to Action Fraud, the UK’s national reporting centre for fraud and cyber crime. If you suspect you’ve been scammed, defrauded or experienced cyber crime, the Action Fraud team can also provide the help, support and advice you need.

Alternatively you can call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 (textphone 0300 123 2050).

If you have information about a possible scam or fraudulent operation, please call us directly on our non-emergency number, 101.

For support and crime prevention advice, click here.

To tell us about lost/found property

Click here to find out who to contact about lost or found property.